Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Hills Are Alive....

The past three days I have been riding on my wind trainer and incorporating "hills" into my workouts. Sunday I cranked up the tension to 5 and road for 3 miles, this is my version of "hills" then road an additional 12 miles at an average mile per hour of 15.5 for a total of 15 miles. That will make you legs burn for sure. Then on Monday I did a fast workout and road 16 miles in 60 minutes.

Today during my workout I again visited the "hills" and cranked up the tension alternating between 5 and 7 for a total of 5 miles followed by 12 miles at an average mile per hour of 16 for a total of 17 miles .

I'm still keeping my mileage low as outlined in our training schedule. It's hard to follow the low mileage especially now when the weather's been so nice for the last three days, but I have to remind myself that I'll be out on the road with my bike soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment