Thursday, April 8, 2010

Windy Day For Training


A lot more riding to do before I leave on my cross country cycling tour. Today was the windiest day I have ever ridden, except for our trip to Ireland, but then we had to contend with wind and rain. Today it was just the wind, the pollen and flying dirt. After 37 miles I decided to take my ride home and hop on my wind trainer to complete my 60 mile ride.
Greeting me as I came through the door were my two best buddies! Wondering where I had been. As I rode my last 23 miles on my wind trainer they kept me company as they slept on the floor.
All in all a very good day of riding! Heck any day is a good day for riding. So here's to my next day of training, may the wind be at my back and not blowing me off the road.
Keep on peddling and happy cycling!

No comments:

Post a Comment