Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A day of rest to refresh

Today I'm in Champaign, Il. on a well deserved rest day. Sorry no pictures taken today.

After my little mishap yesterday, I needed the time to ice my bruised ego....oops I mean my bruised leg. I also made sure I got my laundry done, as well as cleaned my really, really dirty bike and changed my tires since I had about 2,200 miles on them and most importantly restocked my supply of snackwell cookies. Now I'm ready for our ride to Crawfordsville, IN. tomorrow

I had a great surprise today, a card from my cycling roommate Jyl. You are too much kid and greatly missed!! Thanks for the DQ card. Trust me the very next DQ I reach, I'll raise a grill cheese sandwich, fries and diet coke to you!! Thank you girlfriend.

Hope everyone has had a great day and an outstanding Thursday!! One other thing...I'm riding into Indianapolis, watch out snakes, I'm headed your way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment