Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Leaving On A Jet Plane....


"Oh, my bags are packs, I'm ready to go.... oops, wait I'm here. Yep I'm in LA and my watch says 12:42 a.m., but the clock radio says it's only 9:40 p.m. I should be tired but I don't think I've hit the wall yet.

The night before I left there was a surprise going away dinner. Bob you out did yourself with the going away "loot". Thank you all for supporting me in my ride and for the offer to help Don while I'm off living my dream!

My mission for tomorrow is to try and track down my bike and have lunch with an old friend, I mean a long time friend, sorry Jay! Maybe if I can find my bike I might take a short ride down to Manhattan Beach which is where we will begin our ride on Sunday.

So for now, sorry for the short entry, but I know I need to get some sleep. Tomorrow is another day and hopefully will be sunny and warm so I can go cycling and explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment