Monday, May 3, 2010

Can you say "OMG"


What happen to the end of April, it's all a blurr. Some training, some "practice" packing (it's not as easy as you think to pack for 7 weeks into two "gym" size duffel bags and keep to the 15 pounds for each bag limit! Jyl and Kath are you listening?

I want to thank you for telling me about the weight ins on the first two days of the ride Kath, somehow I missed reading that in the instructions! I'll try one more time tonight to make that 15 lb limit if I don't then there go my vitamins!!!

So now it's May and I'm working fast and furious to get everything done around the house, yard and get Don's "instructions" written. The house is 99% done, the yard about 95% done and Don's instructions about 80% done. So based on that, my blog is short and sweet for the day because I would also like to get a ride in, ha, how many hours are there in a day????

Having said that, I must go, so long, fair well........(you know the rest) So let's all take a moment to smell the flowers.........ok the monents up, gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment