Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hail To The Shaman

What do all these things have in common:
No hills
No head winds
No flat tires
No green door breaks
No snake sightings

It means no cycling today, that it's rest day in Santa Fe!
So I've traded in my cycling shoes for a good pair of walking shoes and headed into town to the Indian Market located around the Plaza. What a great place to do some shopping. Unfortunately my favorite store the "Clay Angle" has closed but I did find a new favorite store "Some Galleries" and found something special for myself.
I've been joined by Jyl Voss who will be riding with me the next two weeks and my sister Kath who was generous enough to drive Jyl down to Santa Fe. Thank you Kath for driving Jyl down. Tomorrow we head to Las Vegas, New Mexico but for now I'll continue to enjoy my day of rest. Hope you've had a great day too!

1 comment:

  1. Glad Jyl has joined you. Also glad to hear all the snakes you see are smooched. Hope you enjoyed your day off in beautiful Santa Fe. Keep having fun.

    ReplyDelete